Friday, August 17, 2012

I woke up this afternoon and my cousin texted me asking me if I wanted to go to mall, I haven't been out of the house in a couple of days and I replied saying "Of course! Let me just go ask my mom!". I went downstairs to find my mom and soon realized she wasn't home. I tried calling her cell phone but she wouldn't pick it up. SO I reluctantly texted her back saying "Sorry, mom is not home and she won't pick up her phone. Have fun though!".
AND, my mom is out right now, I have no idea when she'll be back, I need to go get my eye brows down, and I need to take a trip to Target (my second favorite store). I hope she'll be back soon!

In the mean time while my mother is out I will be watching Zac Efron interviews on YouTube. Why? Because he's so gorgeous, funny, sweet, oh and did I mention gorgeous?

No comments:

Post a Comment